Whether you need storage for a month or longer, OmniStorage has been the Ocean Isle Beach self storage choice for 18 years. We offer climate controlled storage, conventional storage, RV storage and boat storage. We also have moving supplies.
Benefits, that keep bringing beach residents to us, as stated by our past and current tenants, are the friendly and professional attitudes of our staff, a sense of security, easy and controlled access, cleanliness and responsiveness. We want your business and would like the opportunity to win it.
Once you make your decision on where to store your possessions, you need to reserve space. For those that question the need for doing so, I have listed 5 reasons that should sway you toward reserving space with us:
- It’s free. Reserve a week ahead or 6 months ahead, it doesn’t matter because it’s free. You can call our office and change the date as often as you like, or cancel it altogether. The only time that you’ll hear from us is (1) to confirm the reservation and (2) shortly before the date you set for move-in. Beyond that, we will not harass you or share your personal information with anyone. Period.
- You’re a returning Tenant. We’ve had hundreds of returning tenants from Ocean Isle Beach, and we look forward to your next stay. Reserving will insure that we have what you need, when you need it. As you know, OmniStorage is the largest self storage facility in Brunswick County, but sometimes we rent out of certain sizes. Reserve your space early.
- You were referred by someone you trust. This is how most of our tenants make their decision. More residents and Realtors refer their friends and clients to OmniStorage than any other storage facility. They recommend us to their friends and they vote for us in the Brunswick Beacon Reader’s Poll. OmniStorage has won the “Best of Brunswick – Storage” all 5 years that it has been held, including 2012.
- You decided on your own. For over 10 years we surveyed our tenants on how they found us. Over 90% said that they pass by at least twice each day. They’ve seen how we maintained the property. They’ve watched as we grew through the years. They decided on their own.
- You’re undecided. Allow me to help in your decision. OmniStorage:
- is very convenient to Ocean Isle Beach. Select "Directions" above and see what I mean.
- is secure. Our tenants often comment on how secure that they feel while on our property, largely because of the fence and the exposure. OmniStorage is completely surrounded by an 8’ tall steel fence. Not partial and not chain link.
- is completely accessible by semi-trucks. Our drives and turnarounds are wide enough for even the longest “18-wheeler” to navigate.
- has many different sizes of both climate-controlled self storage and conventional self storage space. Do you have special concerns?, We have a space to fit it.
- OmniStorage has both indoor and outdoor RV storage and boat storage.
- is exposed to two roads (one being U.S. Highway 17) and a stoplight. We are not off the main road nor are we behind something else. When you are on our property, you won’t feel isolated or threatened.
- is managed by the owner who is available both during and beyond office hours. We are not managed by an absentee owner or a management company.
Give us a chance to win your trust and your business. We will do everything we can to exceed your self storage expectations.
Ocean Isle Beach residents choose OmniStorage because there is a difference.